Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need consultant on the ground in China for manufacturing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Camera Chick
    • Total posts: 69
    Up
    ::

I had put up a thread some time ago in 2 places and I had a reply from a lady in China who did consultancy for manufacturing in China. I can only find one of my thread and its not the one I was after so dont know where the one I want is. I seem to recall it was something about “virtual services” I think but he brain is mush today.

So – if that person is still on here can you please contact me at [email protected].

I am happy to look at other people as I have a few feelers out and am looking for a consultant who can find me an honest reliable manufacturer and get me some fabric samples from China.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    woolrest
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    Camera Chick, post: 107603 wrote:
    I had put up a thread some time ago in 2 places and I had a reply from a lady in China who did consultancy for manufacturing in China. I can only find one of my thread and its not the one I was after so dont know where the one I want is. I seem to recall it was something about “virtual services” I think but he brain is mush today.

So – if that person is still on here can you please contact me at [email protected].

I am happy to look at other people as I have a few feelers out and am looking for a consultant who can find me an honest reliable manufacturer and get me some fabric samples from China.

Hi Camera Chick,

If you haven’t found a suitable consultant yet, let me know. Our company works with factories from China quite a bit, being in the textile field. Definitely have a name or two in mind which may be what you’re looking for.

woolrest
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    Camera Chick, post: 107603 wrote:

Hi Camera Chick,

If you haven’t found a suitable consultant yet, let me know. Our company works with factories from China quite a bit, being in the textile field. Definitely have a name or two in mind which may be what you’re looking for.

Camera Chick
    Up
    woolrest, post: 108125 wrote:
    Hi Camera Chick,

Thanks Woolrest. Would love some names if you dont mind. You can email them to me at [email protected] .

Thanks

Camera Chick
    Up
    woolrest, post: 108125 wrote:
    Hi Camera Chick,

Thanks Woolrest. Would love some names if you dont mind. You can email them to me at [email protected] .

Thanks

Krisy
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

Hi Natalie,

If you need some help let me know. I am helping a friend sourcing some jewlleries at the moment and might be able to look into that for you.

Cheers
    Krisy

Camera Chick, post: 108144 wrote:

Thanks

Krisy
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

Hi Natalie,

If you need some help let me know. I am helping a friend sourcing some jewlleries at the moment and might be able to look into that for you.

Cheers
    Krisy

Camera Chick, post: 108144 wrote:

Thanks

Camera Chick
    Up
    Krisy@ausgosourcing, post: 108319 wrote:
    Hi Natalie,

Cheers
    Krisy

Thanks Krisy, Ill drop you a line when we decide which way we are going.

Appreciate the offer.

Camera Chick
    Up
    Krisy@ausgosourcing, post: 108319 wrote:
    Hi Natalie,

Cheers
    Krisy

Thanks Krisy, Ill drop you a line when we decide which way we are going.

Appreciate the offer.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.