Home Forums Find the help you need Need Help in selling OTC products like Laxatives from India

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chouddev1
    • Total posts: 2

Hello ,

I want to start my business and sell my products online .

We have a small pharma company in India & I wish to import few products .

However I am not aware if I need to take any sort of approval for selling OTC range .

If yes , how to do so .

Also a basic idea of how much will it cost for me . Let’s say a laxative cst over here is 19AUD . What will be the shipping & custom cost

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,117

Hopefully some helpful members will be along soon with some advice to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    chouddev1, post: 269536, member: 117615 wrote:
    Hello ,

I want to start my business and sell my products online .

We have a small pharma company in India & I wish to import few products .

However I am not aware if I need to take any sort of approval for selling OTC range .

If yes , how to do so .

Also a basic idea of how much will it cost for me . Let’s say a laxative cst over here is 19AUD . What will be the shipping & custom cost

I would hit the search button, similar questions have being asked and answered before, so there will be a lot of good info already.

But re your question about a $19.00 laxative, how long is a piece of string, are you importing one packet, one box, a pallet, a container, you get the drift, obviously the answer will vary depending on how many. Also are they heavy or light laxatives, etc, etc. Not really enough info for anyone to give you an answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.