Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Need Help: Review/Survey of our new Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Prins
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Sorry I have to take down the orig post – we are having technical issues at the moment. Will put this again once ready.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Our website is now LIVE and we’ve done the first online transaction over last weekend.

Please visit rippah.com.au and let us know what do you think about the website. This is new car buying platform that gives the power back to the customers with regards to buying a brand new car.

Any questions/comments please let me know.

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Prins

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Just a question how many dealers do you have on board, and has anyone had a succesful purchase

Prins
    Up
    bb1, post: 242150, member: 53375 wrote:
    Just a question how many dealers do you have on board, and has anyone had a succesful purchase
    Hi Bert, we are doing this manually before so we have some successful purchases for the past year or so as you can see in the testimonials in the website. We just digitised what we are doing manually before. Sorry Bert, i have to take down the post we are currently having technical issues. I will post this again when ready. Thanks!
    Prins
    Up

UPDATE: Our website is now LIVE and we’ve done the first online transaction over last weekend.

Please visit rippah.com.au and let us know what do you think about the website. This is new car buying platform that gives the power back to the customers with regards to buying a brand new car.

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Prins

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Prins, post: 242942, member: 67738 wrote:

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Prins

Prins can I suggest a Grammar and spell check, you need to look professional, it doesnt

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

Interesting concept. Kind of like “reverse buying”.

Im not sure whats going on with your site though. Looks to be quite limited.

If you’re interested in mentoring, I’d love to help.

I know how to make this work from a digital marketing perspective (traffic etc)

But I’m not cheap.

Best of luck with it.

Prins
    Up

Bert M and John, thanks for the input. John, can you PM me your rates, please?

Prins
    Up

Hi Guys, i need everyone’s help in collecting FAQ’s for our site. If you could post your questions to me regarding http://www.rippah.com.au here it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

dima
    Participant
    • Total posts: 46
    Up

Hi Prins,

I hope this is constructive…

INITIAL COMMENTS: I am going in blind (most people who direct themselves to your website will already what you do, I don’t), however after clicking around a few pages I see “Car Deals” a lot, but I had no idea what you do (do you sell cars/insurance, swap cars, secondhand/new) You have a “How does It Work” which explains it all, but prior to navigating there myself I was a little confused when on the homepage.

The look and feel of the site it quite simple, corporate & professional so all pretty good there.

AFTER VIEWING IN DETAIL: The “How it Works” makes sense and is fairly clear. I have to scroll down to “Start Now” somewhere on the page to start browsing, I would prefer for that or better yet “Browse Cars” (because I don’t actually know what I am starting) to be on the menu on top of every page and easier to find.

There are a few minor grammatical errors. Check your capitalisations (there is some inconsistency for capitalising all words in the heading or just the first word) & watch out for american spelling too (eg, “recogniZed, realiZe” your spell checker probably won’t pick these up if you have it set to american)

I do find the lack of a navigation menu on every page highly annoying, it is a real hassle having to click “back” to the main page and then look for where I want to go next. Also, some of your links don’t work eg. “Be a rippah dealer”

FAQs: One question I always look for on a free service website is “How do you make your money?”. I’d prefer to find this within the website rather than hidden in the FAQs. Everybody knows you need to earn money from somewhere, nobody works for free, but if it is not clear where it comes from I will often be hesitant.

I hope this was helpful, it generally looks pretty good, but I tried to give you some constructive criticism for ways to hopefully improve it. Good luck, I hope it goes well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.