Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Need help starting an Australian business from the UK

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taffam
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all

We are a UK based financial services business that’s looking to expand our business into Australia.

I am looking for any recommendations for professional formation companies in Australia that may be able to help us with all of the things we need to do to get going.

I have tried contacting one company, Crown Corporate, but they didn’t respond to our enquiry so I thought I’d try and ask here to see if anyone has any good recommendations!

Thanks for any help you can give

Melanie – MJT Law
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Hi [USER=85546]@Taffam[/USER], are you looking at finding a company that will assist you in setting up your company here in Australia i.e. legals, staffing and systems? or are you looking for something specific. I have some contacts which may be able to assist, but further information would be needed. Msg me and together maybe we can sort out what you need.

Crown Corporate are immigration and accountants so does that mean you want to bring workers from the UK as well?

Easysmb
    • Total posts: 84
    Up

HI Taffam,
    As you are in financial industry, you may need to consult to accountant and lawyer before you form the entity, there are particular regulations for financial services.

2nite
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Our financial regulations are very tight. As mentioned above. You need an Australian Financial Services Licence to provide financial products.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.