Home – New Forums New here? Share your story need help with finding dropshippers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barry
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi..
    I am planning to start a young women’s fashion boutique online. I am looking for drop shippers from Australia that offer young women fashion clothing & accessories as I do not wish to keep the stock initially.
    I have found some Chinese drop shippers online, however, their shipping is very slow!

If anyone could help out that would be great. Thankyou

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi barry,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

There have been lots of threads here lately regarding women’s fashion suppliers, so try doing a search using the words fashion, clothes and clothing, and you may find some leads. (The Search function is in the grey bar above the forum).

Good luck,
    Jayne

BenAtherton
    • Total posts: 60
    Up

Hi Barry,

I have designed websites for many clients who dropship from both Australian suppliers and overseas, but none in the fashion industry!

have you seen http://www.dropship-australia.com.au/ ?

It may be a good idea to also research clothing manufacturers who dont advertise as dropshippers but may be open to some kind of arrangement if you can promise them future orders etc? Just an idea.

Have you found anyone to build your website yet? I would love the opportunity to chat with you on all aspects of your branding and marketing from logo design to online store if you are interested. I have wanted to work on a fashion website for quite some time!

cheers,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.