Home – New Forums Starting your journey need information

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    QQnyc
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m new here and also New in australia . I moved to aus from indonesia. I had plan to build a small business like online shopping ( clothing, bags, make up etc ).

I knew every country have different law and rules how to have shopping online ( FB, ebay, Gumtree ..etc ).

my question is

1. whats the rules & law in australia if i have online shopping ( hand bag – clothing – make up ) . i dont want make ware house or shop – just home based.
    2. i need to register abn or anything ( tax / GST )
    3. If i have company ( shop ) in Indonesia ( is the main office ) in here aus – i sell through a website ( i need to register abn/ tax..etc )
    4. I have rattan sythetic shop in indonesia ( i have plan to sell here ). May i know, whats the process i need to do if people buy my stuff and send here ( aus ) .

I hope my question not make u confused..( sorry my english not to good ).. :D

thanks
    Kiki

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kiki,

Welcome to Australia, and thank you for joining Flying Solo.

This is just a short note to let you know that I’ve moved your post to the Starting a Business section of the forum, where people who can help are more likely to see it.

I hope you get some useful answers shortly,
    Jayne

QQnyc
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you :)

Hv a nice day

AngusP
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Hi Kiki

I’d be tempted with starting with a decent accountant. I’m sure someone on the forum can suggest an accountant where you are.

I have a good one in Adelaide (even though I’m now in Sydney).

Cheers

Angus Pryor
    http://www.galwijihomestead.com
    http://www.mysteryshoppingguide.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.