Home – New Forums Starting your journey Need premises in Perth CBD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mesmer
    • Total posts: 65
    Up
    ::

Hi there guys, after much soul searching I’ve come to the conclusion that my market really isn’t in the area I live (Mandurah). I need to be in Perth CBD.

If there’s anyone out there with an office that’s under-used and would be willing to let a start-up use it initially on an ‘as-needed’ basis, please, please do get in touch.

I need to tap into the corporate market and have a place convenient for office workers to get to, but so far I’m stuck.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Alan

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi Alan,

I can’t help but just thought I’d say good luck and I hope something turns up for you!

Cheers
    Daniel

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Alan

Thats a big realisation,, just wanted to wish you all the best..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Dr Gus
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Alan,

I have just been reading the thread with your marketing issues where you said a few times that you thought you should head for the Perth CBD and I kept thinking ‘well why don’t you just do it?’ – so glad to see that that’s exactly what you’re doing!

Having been looking for a premise to lease myself (and have hopefully now secured one) in Perth I wanted to suggest that you take a look at the Real Estate > Offices and Commercial Space section on gumtree dot com. You mentioned wanting to share with similar types of professionals and I recall seeing several consulting rooms available adjacent to naturopaths etc. in different parts of the city – maybe not so much in the CBD but in suburbs that weren’t far off.

Some were even offering shared rooms for a few hours or days a week so that might help you to get your foot in the door without exposing yourself to a full on lease.

Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.