Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need Public Liabilty and Personal Liability Insurance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SkillPlacement
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am looking for any insurance brokers who can assist me with arranging Public Liability and personal liability insurance for my company. We specialize in voluntary graduate placements and since they are not covered by work cover during their internship period they need to be covered by personal liability insurance / Accidental and Medical cover. These will be purchased individually for the intern.
    I also need Public Liability Insurance for our business which should pass down to each intern we place.

I hope someone can assist me with this.

Thanks,

MikeSmith
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

Hi SkillPlacement, how are you?

Where abouts in Australia are you located? Or does that not worry you too much?

I have two insurance brokers that I regularly deal with and both are very good at what they do – I’d happily recommend either of them for you.

Mathew Plim – Adroit Insurance Group
    03 5442 1900 / [email protected]

Steve Curnow – DKG Financial Group
    03 5444 5660 / [email protected]

All the best finding a suitable solution

SkillPlacement
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi MIke,

Thanks Heaps! I am from Melbourne and to be honest location does not matter. I will definitely get in touch with them.

Thanks again.. I saw you have posted a couple in this forum looking for telemarketers. I hope you found someone good.

Regards,
    Sheron

Webber Insurance
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi Sheron,

Dont know if it is too late but we would be able to assist you with your insurance requirements.

We are located in Adelaide and would be more than happy to organise some quotes for you.

You can contact me on 08 8362 7841 or [email protected].

Enjoy your day.

Regards
    Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.