Home – New Forums Starting your journey Need software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestion re: software. At the moment we have a million or so spreadsheets…and I would like to compile this all onto one software package. We have had a look at quickbooks and Myob and we find it doesn’t tailor to us as such as when we buy our supplies we then use this to make our products so its hard to figure out.We have made individual spreadsheets at the moment which keeps a tally on all orders, invoices, sales etc.
    Any suggestions or if you need more info from me please let me know.
    P.S. We make our own aromatherapy products.

Thanks in advance
    Anna
    Wicked Sense
    http://www.wickedsense.com.au

Dan1elle
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I have just been reviewing software for my new company, and I am looking at using Cashflow Manager. They have a free 30 day trial so you can have a look at it. You can manager suppliers and customers, along with inventory and payroll.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up

We have been using cashflow manager for 8 months.

The overall concept is good, but I would say the software, after almost a decade is still only 90% there.

It is still cluncky in several areas and the form design aspect is way behind the times.

The online manual is poor and the hardcopy while a lot better is still lacking, meaning a call to support. This is free for three months – so make good use of it – but beware the cranky guy who hung up on me. After that support is very expensive.

Also if it is a public holiday (like show dat) in Adelaide, don’t expect anyone to be there, despite their selling the software around Aust, NZ and the UK.

That said, I could not find anything better. If we do, I think we will move to that.

• Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Danielle,

Thanks you for post I will definately look into this.

King, Thanks for your post also, I think what we are looking for is an accounting software that is volume based or that can take it information
    from raw materials in volume to calculate unit costs.of
    Will have a better read on the site and find out what more it can offer otherwise might do the free trial and play around on it.

Just want something manageable and easy to print reporting materials.

Cheers
    Anna

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.