Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Need some advise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SabZH
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi, my name is Sabrina, and I’m from Sydney. My husband and I started up a online business last year to sell high-quality micro-fibre towels. We started it on ebay, and in the beginning, the sale was pretty alright and received positive comments from buyers and also friends who we also did promotion to. But now, the sale decreased a lot, even though they are very good products, we are disappointed that others won’t get a chance to try them. Can anyone please help to advise if any better ways to advertise?

Thanks heaps!!!!!

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    ::
    SabZH, post: 162943 wrote:
    Hi, my name is Sabrina, and I’m from Sydney. My husband and I started up a online business last year to sell high-quality micro-fibre towels. We started it on ebay, and in the beginning, the sale was pretty alright and received positive comments from buyers and also friends who we also did promotion to. But now, the sale decreased a lot, even though they are very good products, we are disappointed that others won’t get a chance to try them. Can anyone please help to advise if any better ways to advertise?

Thanks heaps!!!!!

Hi
    I’m a sales agent and would be happy to give you a hand selling LOTS of these on the large on-line group buying sites – I am a preferred supplier to a few of them and would love to know a little more about your product. You just have to tell me the quantities / colours that you have available and what your very best price is to sell a good quantity – then I just need images and away we go.
    If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].
    Kind Regards
    Brooke Curline

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.