Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Need some pointers for my broucher

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Watotech
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys

I am in the process of creating a broucher that I can send out weekly to people who are subscribed to my news feeds to inform them of new specials for that week.

The current one is hosted here Here

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about it ?

bushsong
    • Total posts: 30
    Up

First of all, call it a newsletter. I think you mean to say brochure, but you have misspelt it here in the post and also on the newsletter where you have “boucher”.

In it’s present form, if people are used to that, they will only open it probably if they are looking to buy something so they can see what the prices are.

Why not add some IT news into it and make it a newsletter of general interest to your customer base? If your news is of good quality, they will open it to read it and then possibly scan the items which may generate a bit of interest.

I think your images could do with some improvement too. Many of them are rather blurry which can tarnish the image of professionalism you are no doubt trying to promote.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

ray_223
    • Total posts: 594
    Up

Hi Brett,

I’m no email list marketing expert – but I wouldn’t sign up to get a list of specials emailed to me every week (for PC based products – that I may only buy once every 2nd year).

My gut feeling is that a “newsletter” with real content – helping people – educating people with real problems – and reviewing products – and then have 1 or 2 products advertised as this weeks special.

Having 20 specials every week just sounds like junk mail to me.

I’d be interested in other people opinion myself :)

Watotech
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Good points keep them coming

• Total posts: 151
    Up

Hi Brett

The other posts are correct. A brochure is often used to provide information about your products in an easy but attractive format for customers to make educated buying decisions.

Want you are trying to do is provide an email marketing campaign that pushes your ‘specials’ onto people. With the purchase frequency of computer parts you would only send this email to potential customers every 30-60 days at best of they will quickly want to unsubscribe or report you for breaching the Spam Act.

Email sent to customers has to be relevant and highly useful for them or they will delete on sight. Think about how you would like to get an email each week from a business pushing their products at you? Do you delete them on sight?

Newsletters have to have the latest articles, tips, and news about your products that customers will want to read otherwise this is a miss as well.

I think you are trying to increase your sales by using email marketing, and if this is the case, then find a good provider who can help advise you in the right direction for your business.

webdesigner
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I think you also need to improve your design to make it look professional.

Suggestions:

• Use good quality images
    • Observe spacing
    • The faded background image (logo) doesn’t work well, better to remove it

If you need help on design, feel free to view my portfolio at http://www.bryanregencia.com and contact me anytime.

Cheers! ;)

Daniel82
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Hi Watotech.
    I would be happy to help you out with your brochure design. Having it designed properly will do more than just make it look nice – it will certainly increase your sales. I already have some ideas of how to approach your job in particular as I have produced numerous “newsletter” style email promotions in the past.
    Please contact me if you would like some help.
    Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.