Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need someone to conduct an interview then write an editorial

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

As we are in the insurance industry, we have seen a lot of clients through a lot of claims. We are really wanting to take advantage of that by having someone conduct an interview with some client who have received a claim payout, about their experience, how the extra money helped them etc, and then to write an editorial.

We just want to capture their stories because they are great stories to tell.

We would obviously be looking for someone who would be able to handle talking to clients about some pretty personal stuff, as these clients haven’t had an easy time of it medically speaking.

I honestly have no idea where to look for this kind of thing and thought I would put it out there into Flying Solo land as you guys are always so helpful, and even better if we can pass some work your way!

Keeta Nova
    • Total posts: 294
    Up

I can help you for sure! You are correct regarding their stories being interesting, and at the same time, publication of them could help your own business.

I am a journalist, but work frequently for small businesses these days, on jobs just like this.

I’ll send you a private message.

Cheers,
    Keeta

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

Thanks Keeta – you can email me at megan@mcrae.net.au if you like :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.