Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need someone to help get me more clients

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sunnys
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    ::

Hi All

I have recently started free-lance bookkeeping, I am based in SE Melbourne and have a fully functional home based office. I am looking for someone who can help me get more clients on board, especially those who need off-site bookkeeping services. I am willing to pay commission for each client for the first year.

Regards
    Sunny

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

Do you have a website?

If so, would you be interested in a link exchange? As in, I’d have a button on my webpage linking to your site and you do the same for me? I’m just thinking that people interested in book keeping may also be interested in transcription services and vice versa…

Let me know what you think

wangcg3215
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    Sunnys, post: 50958 wrote:
    Hi All

I have recently started free-lance bookkeeping, I am based in SE Melbourne and have a fully functional home based office. I am looking for someone who can help me get more clients on board, especially those who need off-site bookkeeping services. I am willing to pay commission for each client for the first year.

Regards
    Sunny

Hi Sunny,

I live in Nunawading. I have more than 3 million customers. Can we sit down to discuss how I could help you? Thanks.

Cheers,

Stephen Wang

Sunnys
    • Total posts: 64
    Up
    wangcg3215, post: 50984 wrote:
    Hi Sunny,

I live in Nunawading. I have more than 3 million customers. Can we sit down to discuss how I could help you? Thanks.

Cheers,

Stephen Wang

Hi Stephen

I would be very much interested, I think I have you added on my facebook page, if not can you please send me your contact details on [email protected]

Regards
    Sunny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.