Home – New Forums Money matters Need tax accountant and financial adviser in Brisbane

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    housedetective
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

My husband and I both run very small businesses and we’re struggling with the financial side. We’re looking for a Brisbane based accountant who can help us out with tax advice, tax returns, BAS statements and general financial advice. We want someone who is happy to work with small fish like us and who will actually return our calls and answer our questions, unlike our current accountants! Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221
    Up

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! Hopefully someone will step in with some recommendations but in the meantime you may want to check out our directory: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/directory/finance-insurance/queensland

I’ll also give it a shoutout on Twitter.

Cheers,
    Lisa

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up

Hello House Detective

Though we are not based in Sydney we use Technology to keep connected with our clients at all time, and I am normally in Brisbane meeting with Clients twice a year for face to face meetings were required.

Happy to chat to see if we can be of assistance, we love “small fish” as we love helping them to grow :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.