Home Forums New here? Share your story Need to Expand Textile Business in Australia!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vickyjaglan
    • Total posts: 1

Hi All,
    I am here to get some advice on the textile importers and retailers in Australia.
    I come from a family of textile producers and we have a family business in India, transporting all the materials all over India and i would like to expand in Australia as well.
    I need you suggestions on where to start the work from and my searches regarding the same.

Thank you all for your time.

SourcefromIndia
    • Total posts: 3

Hi Vicky, We are in the same boat. I want some guidance for the same. My brother looks after the textile business in India and want to start importing here in Australia

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,120

One idea would be to get on Instagram and Pinterest and search for Australian designers and makers that use international materials.

Start a conversation with them around their needs (not your needs).

See if you can fit in with them.

Cheers
    Paul

Dash Freight
    Participant
    • Total posts: 89

You have picked a good time to start importing from India. Australia is negotiating a Free Trade Agreement with India at the moment. This means you will not have to pay import duty on products made in India. When you are budgeting, I can provide some estimates on freight, insurance, duty, tax, entry fees, etc. It’s called a landed Cost estimate

Engeleena Padyachi
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Hi Vicky

I am a fashion designer based in Melbourne. I am interested in fabrics for bespoke dresses/gowns for special occasions. Do you have more details on the fabrics you produce.

VPS
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2

Hi Engeleena,

I can also provide you the fabric for your gowns. Can you please share what specific fabric you are looking after?

Thanks

Nick Jahet
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10

An inbound call center may also become crowded as a result of the constant inbound calls from potential customers and prospects. As a result, sales representatives may find it more effective to simply outsource the task to an experienced and reputable outbound telemarketing firm. Such companies offer their clients comprehensive and innovative solutions for any business need including telemarketing sales leads, appointment setting, and for team development.

Nick Jahet
    Participant
    • Total posts: 10

I recommend you try to use services for b2b lead generation like Belkins’

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Nick Jahet.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.