Home – New Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    nahoosh
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::
    Marlon Murdock, post: 190106 wrote:
    Hi jo,

I am starting my own distribution business, I myself am looking for potential buyers. Im specifically focusing on Women/Men Winter apparel as well as accessories. If thats something that’s in your range , gimme a ring

Hi Marlon, I have my online store. http://www.buyersparade.com. Would you be interested in selling your apparel/accessories?

Mel Ts
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Jo
    I am a new designer and distributor in Perth. My launch will be in September. Please feel free to contact me for more details if you are interested at [email protected]
    Regards,
    Mel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jo,
    I am importing high quality womens clothes for small business. I can provide with 150% profit margin in any quantity.next shipment will arrive to Australia in mid August. samples are available. contact me for sample check.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Up

Hi, I am starting a new ladies retail shop in Perth and looking for suppliers so can you give me your website and any other useful info please.

Regards
    Erica

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    ERICA, post: 197131 wrote:
    Hi, I am starting a new ladies retail shop in Perth and looking for suppliers so can you give me your website and any other useful info please.

Regards
    Erica

Hi Erica

I have several customers who might be interested (many are based in Perth). Can you please email me at [email protected] and let me know your location as well?

Thanks
    jenny

Macky
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Jo,

I am thinking about starting up my own online clothing store and just had a few questions for you if you don’t mind me asking, feel free to email me on [email protected].

I am just wondering about how i need to start and what I need to think about etc,

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Jessica

Jessica.Louise
    Up
    Roshan, post: 196145 wrote:
    Hi Jo,
    I am importing high quality womens clothes for small business. I can provide with 150% profit margin in any quantity.next shipment will arrive to Australia in mid August. samples are available. contact me for sample check.

Thanks

Hi,

please contact me i’m very interested. thanks
    [email protected]

Leah.2
    Up
    Menzie, post: 189697 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I’m starting up a small online clothing store that sell mainly women clothing and hope in the future to expand and include mens clothing’s!

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo

Hi Jo,

I am in a similar position and have just started an online womens store. I saw this post and I was wondering how you are going with your business?
    Regards
    Lee

Nora
    Up

Hi all,

I’m new here and I am also looking at opening an online clothing store. It will be in men’s and women’s fashion, inspirations are Melbourne/Sydney cosmopolitan and urban chic, targeted at 20-35 yr olds mainly. Where is the best place to find suppliers of this kind? Should I be looking at hiring a fashion designer and manufacturing or straight to a supplier? Need some direction please!

Anonymous
    Up

Hi there Lee and Nora,

A warm welcome to Flying Solo to both of you :) :),

This post contains links to a number of threads that may contain some handy info for you.

Good luck!
    Jayne

kayapret
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Menzie,

Congratulations on your venture.

My name is Puja and I am a designer, manufacturer and a supplier of women’s wear clothing. Could you help me with your contact details, I would love to share some collection images .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Puja
    [email protected]

BrieG
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Roshan, post: 196145 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

Thanks

Hi,

Could you please email me some information regarding this.

Thanks you,

Brie.
    [email protected]

Anonymous
    Up

Hi,

I am also looking at starting an online clothing boutique with the age bracket of 18-30. I am looking for a wholesale supplier or maybe a designer to collaborate with, as I am looking to set myself apart from the other competition such as sabo skirt, beginning boutique etc.

Would also love to hear feedback from anyone that owns their own online store too.

Please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Anonymous
    Up
    wonderlandboutique, post: 190232 wrote:
    Good morning, I have info on all of the best wholesalers in australia that supply clothing to all of the big boutiques like lucy in the sky, peppermayo, popcherry, xenia, stelly and more. If you would like to contact me we can see if we can sort something out. Kindest Regards.
    Email: [email protected]
    Txt: 0413 482 563

Hi my name is Mandy, I’m looking for plus size supplies are you able to help, thanks..

Mandy

Wholesale clothing
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi,
    We are a wholesale clothing company we have a lovely and elegant range of clutches, tank tops, tropical dresses, flower prated dresses, shorts, evening gowns , heels and much more.
    Our ranges is from $1 to $25 .
    please contact us at [email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.