Home Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Deadangel
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I’m also looking for wholesalers Atm !!
    I’m also starting my small online clothing store I’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers! Looking for woman’s clothing & shoes & swimwear & acceroires
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts maybe there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.
    If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. Thanks
    Bellawiltshire1990@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Deadangel, and welcome to the forum,

Online clothing is a broad area, so if you’re able to update this thread with more specific info on what you’re looking for, I think you’ll find that you get more repolies.

In the meantime, try using the search function in the grey bar above the form and looking for words like clothes, clothing, wholesale etc and you’ll find multiple threads on this topic – some of them may contain good leads for you.

Good luck, and thanks for joining Flying Solo,
    Jayne

Deadangel, post: 206328 wrote:
    I’m also looking for wholesalers Atm !!
    I’m also starting my small online clothing store I’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts maybe there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! if you have any advice, I would appreciate it.
    If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. Thanks
    Bellawiltshire1990@hotmail.com
    ajoywholesale
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi there,

We are a successful women’s fashion wholesale business located in Melbourne
    http://www.ajoy.com.au
    Our target market is women aged 16-40 who love all the latest trends. We have new stock every 1-2 weeks which is designed by our talented in house designer.
    Sign up for an account on our website to be able to view our wholesale prices and size packs. http://www.ajoy.com.au/customer/account/create/

Regards

The Ajoy Team

x

Wholesale clothing
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Wholesale clothing and accessories available.
    We deals in teenage clothing, party dresses, shoes, accessories and much more.
    contact@myfashioncloset.com.au
    Deep

Innopath Sammi
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi Jo,

I am running a small online fashion shop as well, and I import stock from Hong Kong. Feel free to drop me an email and I can refer you to the logistic company I am using. The service is good and it’s cheap and fast DHL service

email: mybestieau@gmail.com

Cheers
    Sammi

Menzie, post: 189697 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I’m starting up a small online clothing store that sell mainly women clothing and hope in the future to expand and include mens clothing’s!

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo

LilacTree
    Up
    wonderlandboutique, post: 190232 wrote:
    Good morning, I have info on all of the best wholesalers in australia that supply clothing to all of the big boutiques like lucy in the sky, peppermayo, popcherry, xenia, stelly and more. If you would like to contact me we can see if we can sort something out. Kindest Regards.
    Email: wonderlandboutiqueaus@gmail.com
    Txt: 0413 482 563

Hi Wonderlandboutique

I have been spending hours searching for the designers you have just mentioned to sell in my store.
    Could you please contact me if you still have the info on these suppliers.
    You would definitely make my day!
    Thankyou

Anonymous
    Up
    Jenny Spring, post: 190108 wrote:
    Try Donna http://www.donnahttp://www.donnahclothing.com.au/
    Witjuti Bamboo Clothing – http://www.witjuti.com/

Jenny

Hi Jo,

All the best for business.

I am also looking for buyers in this field. Are you interested in ladies skirts, ladies leggings, indian kurtas. We have a export company in India. If you are interested please let me know.
    Thanks
    Shanthaponnuraj

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Everyone,

We have a export company in India.
    Is anyone interested in tunics,indian kurtis,tie and dye skirts, yoga pants, causual pants,T-shirts,Silk shawls,

If anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks
    Shantha

Christy477
    Up

Hi Jo,

I am a supplier of women’s fashion clothes. Target market is young women aged from 16-30. If you are interested, you can contact me and I can send you some pictures of our styles.

Email: aus.taofeng@gmail.com

Tom

Menzie, post: 189697 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I’m starting up a small online clothing store that sell mainly women clothing and hope in the future to expand and include mens clothing’s!

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo

Pommy damo
    Up
    butterfly , post: 211582 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

All the best for business.

I am also looking for buyers in this field. Are you interested in ladies skirts, ladies leggings, indian kurtas. We have a export company in India. If you are interested please let me know.
    Thanks
    Shanthaponnuraj

Yes please can you email me at damiangoodwin@hotmail.com tks

Elliejane
    Up

Opening A clothing store for teenagers need clothing suppliers

Hello my name is ellie
    I am opening a store and I already have a website but I need more suppliers!!! For the teens 13-25 years old
    Please email me at beyondfashion14@hotmail.com
    I also would really like some teenage fashion that goes up to a 16 or higher :)
    Thanks please email me which what you have :)

crystalan21
    Up
    jo2727, post: 211605, member: 65913 wrote:
    Hi,

I am also looking to add fashion wear to my online jewelry store and spent a ridiculous amount of time online trying to find the suppliers for PepperMayo, Esther, Popcherry and Showpo etc etc. I ended up buying a list and it was the best money i ever spent!! It includes brands like Paradisco, Sweetacacia, AliveGirl, The Fifth Label, Mika & Gala, Ask Grace, Paper Heart, Who I Am, etc etc..

I was quoted by one person $300 but ended up buying the list for much cheaper at $189. Let me know if you are interested :)
    Hi Jo,

I’m interested in purchasing this list from you! Do you have an email I can contact? My email is crystalan21@gmail.com.

Thank you! :)

SiobhanLee
    Up
    jo2727, post: 211605, member: 65913 wrote:
    Hi,

I am also looking to add fashion wear to my online jewelry store and spent a ridiculous amount of time online trying to find the suppliers for PepperMayo, Esther, Popcherry and Showpo etc etc. I ended up buying a list and it was the best money i ever spent!! It includes brands like Paradisco, Sweetacacia, AliveGirl, The Fifth Label, Mika & Gala, Ask Grace, Paper Heart, Who I Am, etc etc..

I was quoted by one person $300 but ended up buying the list for much cheaper at $189. Let me know if you are interested :)

Hi Jo,
    I have recently started my online fashion store, I have been searching for about 10 months for the type of clothing you have mentioned.
    I have looked in China, HK,Manila, UK and USA and Aus, I have had no luck and no leads at all. The best information I have come across has been on gumtree and forums like this with people offering to sell information.
    I have contacted someone who was willing to sell the list that they have but have not heard back yet, she was selling it for $60 on gumtree and also another lady was selling for $300 (that’s too much of a risk for me with that price) but if you could please contact me I would be more than happy to speak with you and negotiate a decent price of what you want to sell tyour information for
    my personal email is :
    siobhanleeroe@outlook.com I look forward to hearing from you thanks :)

Anonymous
    Up

Hi SiobhanLee, and welcome to Flying Solo.

This recent article on finding suppliers might be a good read for you – especially as it’s written by a fashion industry expert.

All the best,
    Jayne

Rose Grace
    Up

Hi Jo2727,

I’m looking for those exact suppliers! Where and how do I get a hold of this supplier list? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sarah

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.