Home – New Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Steph.H
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, i am looking for reliable wholesalers to stock my online store, aiming for boutique clothing, could you please email me at stephanie-harlandce@yahoo.com if you know of anyone that could help with some sort of list to buy from, i would prefer within australia, all help is very much appreciated, thank you

Hershey
    Up
    Menzie, post: 189697, member: 57086 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I’m starting up a small online clothing store that sell mainly women clothing and hope in the future to expand and include mens clothing’s!

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo

Hi Jo,

Our brand is currently avail for wholesale, Checkout our website http://www.ohmagosh.com

Wholesale clothing
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi
    We are an online clothing wholesale supplier for more details plz mail us at contact@myfashioncloset.com.au
    we are attaching some of our products so you can have a look .

SashaClothing
    Up

We are a Melbourne based Woman’s fashion wholesaler. We carry the label Angel Biba and we like to hear from you.

sashaclothing,mel@gmail.com

Rubenabird
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi shop owners!

Rubenabird is an accessory store set up in 2013 on Etsy. We sell to over 26 different countries. Take a look at our wholesale accessories on http://www.rubenabird.com.au and email us with your details [shop name, location and quantities that you are looking for]. We will email you our pricelist. Please email rubenabird@gmail.com

Look forward to working with you soon!

Warm wishes Geeta
    Owner of Rubenabird
    http://www.rubenabird.com.au

justinng
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi Jo,
    Contact me for more details: justinnguyenhoang.08@gmail.com

bushraa
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    Roshan, post: 196145 wrote:
    Hi Jo,
    I am importing high quality womens clothes for small business. I can provide with 150% profit margin in any quantity.next shipment will arrive to Australia in mid August. samples are available. contact me for sample check.

Thanks
    Hi , Whats your contact details?

Quality_Fashion_Wholesale
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi, I stock quality street wear for Men’s, Women’s and Kids. I bet you will love them. I guarantee the product quality, which means if there are any manufacturing default (which I guarantee there are none) I will take the products back and adjust your account. At the moment I have:

– Men’s denim in 4 colours and design (size 28-38)
    – Women’s denim in 3 colours and design (size 25-36)
    – Kids Denim in 3 colours and design (size 2-12)
    – Girls Denim in 1 colour (size 2-12)
    – Men’s shorts in 4 designs (size 30-38)
    – T-shirts in various designs and colours for all range

To see the pictures please knock me at asif@qualitydenim.com.au or call 0430 123 308

Regards,

Asif
    Quality Denim

Cocovo
    Up
    Hershey, post: 216380, member: 68254 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

Our brand is currently avail for wholesale, Checkout our website http://www.ohmagosh.com

Good Morning,
    I would love to find out more information in regards to becoming a stockist of your items.
    How do I go about creating a wholesale account
    What are your MOQ’s
    Do you have new lines regularly
    I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Jaye
    albert_morris@bigpond.com

Cocovo
    Up
    bushraa, post: 218487, member: 68321 wrote:
    Hi , Whats your contact details?
    Hi Roshan,

I would love further information on your business and stock etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    albert_morris@bigpond.com

Thanks, Jaye.

Aunty
    Up

Hi there. I am starting a online shop for plus size ladies clothing for the younger ladies… trendy, stylish and in fashion. I am looking for wholesalers to buy from so I can make it happen. Can anyone out there help me please? The ones I view all seem to be scammers :(

Thank you

Jason Ramage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,168
    Up
    Aunty, post: 222901, member: 72568 wrote:
    Hi there. I am starting a online shop for plus size ladies clothing for the younger ladies… trendy, stylish and in fashion. I am looking for wholesalers to buy from so I can make it happen. Can anyone out there help me please? The ones I view all seem to be scammers :(

Thank you

Yup, and sometimes they appear here too – especially when people are offering lists and personal emails (@gmail.. LOL) or trying to sell lists… Its quite a common query around here Aunty and as you appear relatively new i hope a forum adminion may jump on and link you to some old threads although if you have time there should be a search function to find old threads and you will find many many topics on this type of request.

From memory, there was also an article written on this and posted as a blog some time back.. Have a look around, i am not sure where it is – my apologies. but do look as they tend to be awesome resources.

Happy researching

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Aunty, post: 222901, member: 72568 wrote:

Thank you

Hi Aunty,

As Jason mentioned, there are a lot of people in the same boat, and finding those first suppliers is often tricky.

This post contains links to some relevant resources, which I hope you’ll find helpful: Starting a business? Read this before posting.

Best of luck with it all,
    Jayne

Sarahg1989
    Up

Hi Jo

I’m looking into doing a similar venture, but also now at the pointy end of finding a wholesale supplier. How have you gone setting up the company and finding designers etc?

I’m looking into woman’s and men clothing around the 16 – 35 year age bracket. Have a couple of small men’s designers currently.

Thank you :)

Kittyz
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

I am currently looking into suppliers and wholesalers! if any of the above are still in action could you please email me @ vaincraze@hotmail.com or comment below!!
    Looking for clothes for women age 18-45 stylish and comfortable.
    looking to go small qtys at first and build from there :)

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.