Home Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    vablett
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    Wholesale clothing, post: 206075, member: 63771 wrote:
    Hi,
    We are a wholesale clothing company we have a lovely and elegant range of clutches, tank tops, tropical dresses, flower prated dresses, shorts, evening gowns , heels and much more.
    Our ranges is from $1 to $25 .
    please contact us at contact@myfashioncloset.com.au
    Hi there

How good is the quality of your clothes?

Cheers

Vanessa

vablett
    Up
    enchanted plus, post: 190185, member: 56883 wrote:
    Hi Jo,
    I am a fashion designer. Please email me at enchanted plus@yahoo.com for further discussions. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers
    Lim

Hi Lim,

I came across your post on the thread and I also is starting up an online boutique, have you ever thought of collaboration with your designs? Is it ok if I could email you to discuss more and maybe check out your designs?
    Look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Vanessa

vablett
    Up
    Macky, post: 197968, member: 60239 wrote:
    Hi Jo,

I am thinking about starting up my own online clothing store and just had a few questions for you if you don’t mind me asking, feel free to email me on jessmaymackinnon@hotmail.com.

I am just wondering about how i need to start and what I need to think about etc,

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Jessica

Hi Jessica

Sorry I don’t mean to budge in on your post but I am also starting up as well, I’ve made a logo for my store and in the process of finding suppliers with good quality for their products

I can share my process with you if you like and I would love to hear about yours if you don’t mind
    You can catch me on vanessaablett13@hotmail.com.au

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers

Vanessa

Ninaa
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi everyone :)

I’m currently in the process of opening my very own boutique in Melbourne, Victoria. I’m looking for cutting edge and classy stock to sell. Please send me your details so I can contact you as soon as possible about how you can help me build up my store to be everything I’ve dreamt it to be.

vablett
    Up
    Ninaa, post: 226914, member: 75573 wrote:
    Hi everyone :)

I’m currently in the process of opening my very own boutique in Melbourne, Victoria. I’m looking for cutting edge and classy stock to sell. Please send me your details so I can contact you as soon as possible about how you can help me build up my store to be everything I’ve dreamt it to be.

Hi Nina
    Are you starting up an online store as well or just retail in general?
    Would love to discuss further
    You email me on vanessaablett13@hotmail.com.au

CharliB
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I am looking to start an online boutique for PLUS SIZE or CURVY (i prefer curvy ) fashion’s. I would love to find any Australian manufacturers that stock current quality cutting edge items, with reasonable M.Q.O.’S for a startup business. All the manufacturers I have found that have spunky items are overseas and the shipping, duty and tax make it substantially less feasible. I will eventually be looking to expand into my own line. Any information would be fabulous. Thank you.

Thien
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi, I think you can try to visit http://www.skboutiques.com and contact this seller. They sell very nice elegant stylish casual and formal dresses including PLUS SIZE. They do wholesale with small minimum order quantity. You may contact them for the stock and price.

I ever bought a dress for myself from this website. The quality is good.

danny878787
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi All,

I am on a similar venture myself. I am in the process of an opening an online boutique. I am am looking for suppliers and wholesalers particularity those who provide to sites such as Hello Molly, Showpo, Pop Cherry, Tiger Mist, Dolly Girl Fashion and the likes! If anyone has any information or are a supplier/wholesaler themselves I would love to hear from you. I would be happy to provide my insights from the research I have completed.

Thanks,
    Dani

Neham.
    Up

[QUOTE=”Menzie, post: 189697, member:

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo

Hi jo
    I am wholesale supplier for ladies wear spl in handmade work in pure cotton. Different designs in any size. If u want any perticular design we can make it ready on order.
    Send me a message.
    Thanx
    Neha

Neham.
    Up
    danny878787, post: 231255, member: 78505 wrote:
    Hi All,

I am on a similar venture myself. I am in the process of an opening an online boutique. I am am looking for suppliers and wholesalers particularity those who provide to sites such as Hello Molly, Showpo, Pop Cherry, Tiger Mist, Dolly Girl Fashion and the likes! If anyone has any information or are a supplier/wholesaler themselves I would love to hear from you. I would be happy to provide my insights from the research I have completed.

Thanks,
    Dani

E: danielle_haddad87@hotmail.com

Hi dani.
    I am supplier for women clothes in cotton spl in handmade work. I am supplyng most in Us nd europe in very big stores.
    I am trying to spread my family iwn business here. If u interested in cotton handmade in womens nd kids stuff. Send me a message.
    I am happy to show u my designs nd all stuff.
    Waiting for your reply
    Thanx
    Neha

Vasu
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    Nora, post: 200980, member: 61461 wrote:
    Hi all,

I’m new here and I am also looking at opening an online clothing store. It will be in men’s and women’s fashion, inspirations are Melbourne/Sydney cosmopolitan and urban chic, targeted at 20-35 yr olds mainly. Where is the best place to find suppliers of this kind? Should I be looking at hiring a fashion designer and manufacturing or straight to a supplier? Need some direction please!
    Hi Nora
    I am a manufacturer as well as a supplier of high end men’s garments in Australia.Kindly email me if you are looking for any items.
    Thanks.,
    attikkagroups@gmail.com

regards
    Vas

kaye learoyd
    Up

Good afternoon
    We are commencing business soon. We would like information on children’s wear, ladies wear mens wear plus size and not. Also seeking info on active wear and accessories.
    Regards

vix102
    Up

Hi all.
    This message is for all those women’s fashion designers and clothing wholesalers who can supply good quality clothing. I am opening up a store in Melbourne and I need stock. You can message me.

[Edited to remove contact information]

slaythelabel
    Up
    SashaClothing, post: 216903, member: 69005 wrote:
    We are a Melbourne based Woman’s fashion wholesaler. We carry the label Angel Biba and we like to hear from you.

sashaclothing,mel@gmail.com
    hi do you have a website?

aviclothing
    Up
    danny878787, post: 231255, member: 78505 wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks,
    Dani
    Hi Dani,

Please contact me for all Ladies, Mens & Kids wear clothing – I have my own Factory and we and currently supplying to UK and European markets.

Please email me on avinashbrahmbhatt1@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.