Home Forums Logistics Need wholesale suppliers! Starting a Women clothing online store!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    tranvufam
    • Total posts: 14

Hi,

Have you ever considered about garment production in Vietnam or doing garment business in Vietnam?
    We are a garment manufacturing service from Hanoi city, Vietnam.
    We offer a garment production manufacturing service for not only bulk order but also good offer for small runs and start-up Apparel business.
    Advantages in garment production from Vietnam:
    + Manufacture from sketch, size chart/measurement, technical sheet (measurements, materials, color way)
    + Manufacture from real samples.
    + Print services: screen print and sublimation print.

We can manufacture women’s wear and men’s wear: Blouses, Tops, Tunics, Coats, Dresses, Jumpers, Skirts, Jackets, Jumpers, Bathrobes, Dressing gowns, T-Shirts, Home dresses, Nightshirts, Home wear, Pajamas, Lounge wear, Pants, Shorts, Rompers, sets of clothes and many more.

Should you have any further request, please feel free to contact us by mail or number given above.
    Kind Regards,

Tran Chinh

Cell: +84-914556347/ +84-983253618

picman2
    • Total posts: 2
    Menzie, post: 189697, member: 57086 wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

I’m starting up a small online clothing store that sell mainly women clothing and hope in the future to expand and include mens clothing’s!

However, i’m at that point where I need to start looking for suppliers!
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find contacts or perhaps there are some on this forum that may be interested in showcasing their clothing! So if you have any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you know of any designers that want to get their range out there as well, please do let me know. I’d love to take a look at all their stuff.

I look forward to hopefully finding someone!

Cheers

Jo
    We Wholesale & Manufacture
    New Clothing, Shoes, Jewellery, Art and more.
    Geelong Warehouse Traders
    http://www.geelongwarehousetraders.com
    Factory & Warehouse Sales
    Open 9am till 5pm Mon till Sat.
    370 Thompson Road, North Geelong.

Viewing 2 posts - 91 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.