Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Need your OPINION.

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #999571
    supremesupports
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hello mates, new here. Starting to realize that there are a lot of mates here in this forum to help out. Last time had a great response from you guys!
    Now I need our opinion. I need to know how you like our newly developed e-commerce website. Please rate it between 1 to 10.
    https://www.supremesupports.com.au/work/stelly/

    (Note: It’s not a self promotion or advertising. Just want to know from an audience’s prospective about how we are going)

    #1220320
    Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up
    0
    ::

    Very nice. 10/10 I can’t find anything about your website that I don’t like.

    #1220321
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    0
    ::

    If you put it in this section I don’t believe you need to try to hide the true url, it will make it much easier for people to get to and comment on.

    https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?forums/tell-me-straight.21/

    Maybe one of the kind admins can move it for you [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER]

    #1220322
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    0
    ::

    I’ll comply with your request, but will rate different sections.

    The landing page provided 2/10, considering a 1
    Grammar 6/10
    Contact page – 10/10
    About us page – 5/10
    Look – 10/10
    Would I sign up – 5/10
    Motherhood statements – 12/10
    Appealability – 5/10
    Work – 6/10 (only looked at 4, but if 2 are examples of your work I wouldn’t buy)

    #1220323
    Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up
    0
    ::

    Wow, seems like it is a love or hate kind of site, lol

    #1220324
    supremesupports
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 266025, member: 28171 wrote:
    Very nice. 10/10 I can’t find anything about your website that I don’t like.
    Thanks.
    #1220325
    supremesupports
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    bb1, post: 266027, member: 53375 wrote:
    I’ll comply with your request, but will rate different sections.

    The landing page provided 2/10, considering a 1
    Grammar 6/10
    Contact page – 10/10
    About us page – 5/10
    Look – 10/10
    Would I sign up – 5/10
    Motherhood statements – 12/10
    Appealability – 5/10
    Work – 6/10 (only looked at 4, but if 2 are examples of your work I wouldn’t buy)
    Do you consider advising me of what changes should I make in the Homepage? And I didn’t understand what did you mean by ‘considering a 1’.
    And did you look first 4 work samples or only no 4? And what ‘s wrong with example no 2? What is your suggestion to improve the APPEALABILITY?

    #1220326
    supremesupports
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 266031, member: 28171 wrote:
    Wow, seems like it is a love or hate kind of site, lol
    Please explain in brief.
    #1220327
    supremesupports
    Member
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    0
    ::
    bb1, post: 266026, member: 53375 wrote:
    If you put it in this section I don’t believe you need to try to hide the true url, it will make it much easier for people to get to and comment on.

    https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?forums/tell-me-straight.21/

    Maybe one of the kind admins can move it for you [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER]
    They could but they didn’t! [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER]

    #1220328
    Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    0
    ::

    Hi [USER=114899]@supremesupports[/USER]

    I’d recommend setting up your signature via this link: https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?account/signature

    There you can include your link, so people know where to find you :)

    Dave

    #1220329
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    0
    ::

    I do like the panel just above the footer which makes it very easy for people to get in touch with you.

    I would recommend putting a lot of thought into what motivates small businesses to be interested in digital services (hint – their own profit) and develop content consistent with that.

    I feel it would benefit you to engage with a Copywriter who could help you to turn the focus of your site away from you and towards the needs of your target customers.

    #1220330
    businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 215
    Up
    0
    ::

    To be perfectly honest, I don’t like the website nor hate it. It could be that I have a web design background and have a innate preference for clean minimalist websites.

    The fonts, sizing between sections could be optimized if I am being honest but other than that it has great content (the case studies are nice).

    businesstrade.com.aubuy or sell a business
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.