Home – New Forums Starting your journey Need Your Suggestions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bayusyerli
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I currently publish my own service-based graphic design website (desainonline). Now, I have traffic target in 3 months at least 500 visitors per day.. Do you have some experience that you want to share with me how to achieve it? I’m expert enough in graphic design service but still a newbie in online marketing.

Please don’t forget to review the website.

Thanks All!

DanR
    • Total posts: 79
    Up

At first glance your site looks pretty slick, except lose the Adsense…. when I see sites with Adsense it jsut makes them look desperate. Adsense on an e-commerce site is kind of like scrapping the bottom of the Google barrel for some loose change – not worth it!

Increasing traffic will happen over time just make sure you are on top of your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – a lot of people even outsource this.

Also consider some PPC campaigns on Google Adwords to drive traffic to your site.

bayusyerli
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Well, thank you DanR. Soon I’ll remove adsense in the website.. I’m in planning to campaign in PPC and adwords, but i still have questions before i execute to start a campaign.. (FYI, I’m a newbie in online business)

a) Would my visitors buy a service from my website?
    b) If yes, what are the reasons?
    b) If not, why not?

I’ve visit modyourcar.com and i think it’s cool.. :)

copywriter
    • Total posts: 61
    Up

Gather leads of people interested in having logos designed by offering a free report & getting their name & email address. A report something like “5 Mistakes 85% of Graphic Designers make when designing corporate logos”

This way, you can drip market to potential clients, build trust & a relationship through a email marketing sequence. Its pretty easy to setup an autoresponder.

It may be worth starting a PPC campaign, and sending them through to your opt-in/free report page. Its not worth starting a PPC campaign if its just going to link to your homepage. Its way too expensive if your not collecting leads effectively.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.