Home – New Forums Find the help you need Needed – an MYOB expert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tegan
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

We are a small and unusual business in Newtown, Sydney that is in need of a MYOB expert to “sort out” our MYOB. We think that this is a small project that would take a couple of days a week for maybe two months. Our MYOB has organically grown over the last 5 years into a monster!! There have been no standard procedures for entering new data over this time. The project also includes comparison and correlation with product information on our website to ensure that what we have in MYOB is the same as the website. So please help!

Please contact Kay Soderlund or Tegan Anthes with your ideas on 02 9557 2395 or [email protected] , [email protected]

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Sorry, I can’t help, but I would look at moving from MYOB into Xero.

Aburto90
    • Total posts: 40
    Up
    Tegan, post: 155029 wrote:
    We are a small and unusual business in Newtown, Sydney that is in need of a MYOB expert to “sort out” our MYOB. We think that this is a small project that would take a couple of days a week for maybe two months. Our MYOB has organically grown over the last 5 years into a monster!! There have been no standard procedures for entering new data over this time. The project also includes comparison and correlation with product information on our website to ensure that what we have in MYOB is the same as the website. So please help!

Hey Tegan,
    I’ve sent you an email regarding this, please feel free to give me a call if I can be of any use bringing the ‘monster’ undercontrol!

AdvanTax Group
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi there

If you still need help with this please let me know [email protected]. Have used MYOB most of my working career as well as Xero and QuickBooks and MYOB Is still my favourite.

And I love monsters.

Cheers

Alysha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.