Home – New Forums Find the help you need Needing a virtual receptionist preferably Melbourne based

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Absent Minders
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I’m looking for recommendations for a virtual receptionist.
    I’m a small sole trader business that needs someone to answer my missed calls and do a take a few basic bits of information and be able to let the client know basic information (like our prices are area worked) also.
    Does anyone use this kind of thing and found it helpful?
    Looking for an Australian based business and if we can support a local business all the better.

Thanks in advance,
    Jess

Absent Minders
    “Taking the lead when you can’t”
    http://www.absentminders.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jess,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

We have a number of members that offer this service I think, so stay tuned and I hope you’ll receive some recommendations and volunteers soon.

In the meantime, here’s a list of the Melbourne-based virtual assistants from our directory – you may find some good options there.

I hope you find the right person soon,
    Jayne

Yours Truly Services
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Jess,

Would love the opportunity to be considered to be your Virtual Reception , we aren’t Melbourne based but have extensive experience in being a Personalised Reception Service, we do have quite a few clients in Melbourne where our clients believe we are right there in the office with you.

We can assist you in any way an inhouse reception could offering you and your clientele a personalised service, please feel free to visit my website http://www.yourstrulyservices.com.au/virtual-receptionist for more information on our Virtual Reception.

You are more than welcome to call or email me for more information, obligation free of course, looking forward to hearing from you .

Kind Regards

Annette Saurine

M 0409 244 723 T (02) 6681 3169 Skype annette.saurine
    E [email protected] W http://www.yourstrulyservices.com.au

“The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”
    – Benjamin Disraeli

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

I think the point of it being a ‘Virtual’ assistant is that they can be anywhere :)

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

Hi Jess,

While I agree with the idea of virtual being from anywhere, looking at your business it might help with the ‘receptionist’ actually knowing the area.

I’m looking at doing some virtual admin work and I’m situated just outside the map on your website. I’ve also just sent it to my sister as she’s looking after her friend’s cat, a job she does periodically.

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hey Jess, I have a number of Virtual Assistants here in Melbourne. I’m sure we would have one that could help you. My link is in my signature below but I’ll also drop you a PM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.