Home – New Forums New here? Share your story NEIS 6 week Course completed, what next

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bettyboo
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello
    Ive completed my 6 week program (and passed) forms have been filled out through my provider and forwarded to DEEWR (including business plan)
    What happens next, I would like to prepare myself.

RICHSTUDENT
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    bettyboo, post: 190209 wrote:
    Hello
    Ive completed my 6 week program (and passed) forms have been filled out through my provider and forwarded to DEEWR (including business plan)

Hi Betty,

What kind of business are you in?

I’ve done my NEIS program 4 years ago. However I was disappointed with my mentor as the mentors they have from these NEIS programs are not updated with the latest advertising platforms and techniques, which are mostly online marketing.

I’ve only got business plan help, along with BAS return helps from my mentor. Most of the other aspects of the business I study them myself, and sold my products online through my webstore and SEO techniques I’ve learnt.

Needless to say he felt like a struggle working with me as since he’s not adapted to online marketing strategies.

Anyhow, would love to hear what kind of business you’re in, and ask your NEIS provider if they have a mentor who is knowledgeable enough to help you.. last thing you want is to learn ineffective and outdated marketing strategies.

To Your Success,

Dave

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    bettyboo, post: 190209 wrote:
    Hello

Thanks :)Prepare to work harder than you ever have in your life, and don’t afraid to change things if you find you are not getting traction.

RICHSTUDENT, post: 190254 wrote:
    Hi Betty,

What kind of business are you in?

I’ve done my NEIS program 4 years ago. However I was disappointed with my mentor as the mentors they have from these NEIS programs are not updated with the latest advertising platforms and techniques, which are mostly online marketing.

I’ve only got business plan help, along with BAS return helps from my mentor. Most of the other aspects of the business I study them myself, and sold my products online through my webstore and SEO techniques I’ve learnt.

Needless to say he felt like a struggle working with me as since he’s not adapted to online marketing strategies.

Anyhow, would love to hear what kind of business you’re in, and ask your NEIS provider if they have a mentor who is knowledgeable enough to help you.. last thing you want is to learn ineffective and outdated marketing strategies.

To Your Success,

DaveIt sounds like everything worked out – making $250,000 after reading a book is pretty good effort.

bettyboo
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I mean in terms of the application (I haven’t been accepted yet)
    I signed contracts through my NEIS provider and now it goes through to
    Deewr.
    Do I have an interview with them? Do I need to submit anymore paperwork.
    Do they ask questions about my business plan?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.