Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Nervously putting my toe in the water

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shelley Murphy
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there

Not sure why I am so nervous, you all seem such a lovely supportive groups and I like the idea of networking with like minded, committed (or is that should be committed) people.

I am Shelley Murphy, You Can Heal Your Life workshop and seminar Leader.
    I am flying solo on a part time basis at the moment.I am also studying a Bachelor of Arts majoring in philosophy, australian studies and creative writing on a full time basis. Mid next year I will have my degree and look forward to spending more time on my business. I must say that I am really happy with the progress I have made in the past 12 months. My problem is keeping a lid on the impatience. Prior to that I was employed in a corporate environment so I am enjoying operating in accord with my own ethical business practices.

I look forward to learning from you all, I am impressed by the depth, breadth and diversity of this group.

I hope I am worthy!

Lovely to meet you all
    Shelley Murphy

spotty
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Hi Shelley and welcome to Flying Solo. I love the You Can Heal Your Life stuff that I have read, never attended a workshop so should put it on my to do list. Good luck with your business and your studies.

Platy
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi Shelly,

I am new here too, welcome.

My thoughts presently are…

We can can do anything we want to, the world is our oyster.
    It’s all about dedication, passion and timing.

Best of luck with your venture. :-)

Cheers

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Shelley!

Please don’t feel nervous! The natives are very friendly!

Thanks so much for joining in! Great to learn that people are offering the Louise Hay workshops here – I’d never realised! That is amazing and inspirational work you do, and I can totally understand why you are so impatient for finish your studies!

All the best,
    Jayne

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi Shelley

Welcome. When I ‘meet’ people like you I often marvel at how they find the time to fit it all in!

Patience is not my strong point and like many visitors to this forum I often find it difficult to stop work at the end of the day, or night. To help me with this I have the following pinned to the memo board in my office ….

it doesn’t all need to be done today.

Shelley, you said;

I hope I am worthy!

You most definitely are.

Lovely to meet you too.

Karen (Wardle)
    http://www.you-can-start-business.com

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hello and welcome,

Good luck with you business and your studies.

Hope to see you round!

Matt

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Shelley
    Likewise – didn’t realise there were Louise Hay workshops – interested to know more.
    Welcome to the forum :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.