Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Networking friends!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    247 Health
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Just wanted to start something where we can hopefully make new contacts and share web pages and feedback.
    Also facebook like shares etc would be great.

Lets all help each other if we can.

What I am specifically looking for is contacts that may be able to help me get health/herbals tea’s into offices and business workplaces. I believe that there are great benefits in people enjoying health/herbal tea’s instead of coffee or energy drinks. I just can’t seem to get my foot in to contact/suppliers in this field.

I look forward to us helping each other. Please check out our website http://www.247health.com.au

Mrs Fox
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    247 Health, post: 129373 wrote:
    Just wanted to start something where we can hopefully make new contacts and share web pages and feedback.
    Also facebook like shares etc would be great.

Lets all help each other if we can.

What I am specifically looking for is contacts that may be able to help me get health/herbals tea’s into offices and business workplaces. I believe that there are great benefits in people enjoying health/herbal tea’s instead of coffee or energy drinks. I just can’t seem to get my foot in to contact/suppliers in this field.

I look forward to us helping each other. Please check out our website http://www.247health.com.au

I suggest that you give some free samples or supplies to merchants, shops and offices near your business area.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

I agree with Dr. Try giving samples of your products to local schools, villagers or even friends. That will help you promote your products through word of mouth.

Cheers!

Z4CHARI
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

I wouldn’t mind a free sample, I enjoy drinking tea when I am designing and photographing in the outdoors.

RebeccaC
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

These guy are right. I had a friend who is trying to launch his own coffee beans and wanted a courier to deliver samples. At a minimum of $5 a pop just for delivery, that isn’t a cheap option for a marketing drive when you want to flood the whole city.

I suggested he go to chat to receptionists, make nice with them and leave lots of samples/brochures/cards. It worked mostly though he got thrown out of a few offices for peddling!

Do you have a newsletter? I would put a squeeze page on your site, and offer a free sample to people who sign up. Send a couple of flavours out in the post and you have their name, address, email etc for marketing purposes. Easy peasy.

The thing about sharing facebook and other social media likes or follows is they are all meaningless unless you are engaging with each other. I did a like for like when I first launched and tried to engage the companies that liked me too and was ignored, so the likes are meaningless (I will admit I did it to get 30 likes for analytics) unless you’re building relationships. Here it is all about quality over quantity!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.