Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Networking in the Sutherland Shire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Redwood
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

If anyone is looking for a networking group in the Sutherland Shire, I suggest you may wish to give 4Networking a try. Meetings are once a fortnight with the next meeting details as follows:

Date and time: 17th Febraury 8am-10am
    Cost: $20 which includes a hot breakfast

4Networking is business and social. Bring plenty of business cards, promotional materials and come and join in the fun.

For more details visit http://www.4networking.com.au

There are other locations around Sydney as well.

Vicki28
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I recommend checking out Shire Women

They run monthly ‘Coffee and Connect’ events on a Friday morning. It’s a great opportunity to meet business owners and women working in local businesses.

Useful if you are looking to expand your network, find a mentor and business leads. They also have guest speakers at each event.

Here is a write up on my experience of attending my first Shire Women event: Small Business Networking – Should You Give it a Try?

Vicki28
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I recommend checking out Shire Women

They run monthly ‘Coffee and Connect’ events on a Friday morning. It’s a great opportunity to meet business owners and women working in local businesses.

Useful if you are looking to expand your network, find a mentor and business leads. They also have guest speakers at each event.

Here is a write up on my experience of attending my first Shire Women event: Small Business Networking – Should You Give it a Try?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.