Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Networking Organisations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kennethti
    • Total posts: 415
    Up
    ::

Hello All,

Just curious to find out who among us are members of networking organisations that meet regularly, such as Business Networking International or Success Women’s Network?

Lara Kilborn
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

Hi Kenneth,

I’m in a lucky situation that I work for an organisation that hosts regular, successful business networking events so I do not feel the need to pay to be part of a commercial networking group. That said, I work very closely with Local Councils, Chambers of Commerce, other local businesses and groups such as Rotary etc by attending and marketing their networking events for them (who you should also check out by the way).

Can I sugggest you also look into your local Business Enterprise Centre – they might be another great alternative for you.

Cheers,

Lara Kilborn
    Business Enterprise Centre – St George & Sutherland Shire Ltd
    Facebook: St. George and Sutherland Shire Business Enterprise Centre (BEC)
    Twitter: BECSMALLBIZ

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

BNI – part of a new chapter that is just about to launch – some business received and given already.

Kathy

Kennethti
    • Total posts: 415
    Up

Thanks for the feedback so far – I consider that networking is very important especially where your market is local. I myself am part of a BNI chapter which is close to launching in Parramatta, but I suppose the question that I had was really, “Who else out there is a member of these organisations?” and “Is networking effective for your type of business?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.