Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Never seem to find what I’m looking for. HELP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Felicity1
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi

I spend alot of time over the past week trying to find some where that does matchbook/matchbox with business name and logo in Australia. I have had no luck. I have emailed other business’s in Oz but no one seems to want to tell me where they sorced their’s from. If their is anyone that could help that would be great. Also looking for boxes for packaging with name and logo on it also.

Thank you
    Felicity

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Felicity,

Fingers crossed you’ll find what you’re looking for here.

If you don’t receive any responses over the weekend, we’ll give your question a shout out on social media on Monday, which should ignite some interest, so to speak :)

Also – seeing as though you’re new, please let us know a little more about you and your business, and don’t forget to create a signature by clicking ‘control panel’ in the grey bar – top left of this thread.

Best of luck!

Jodie

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Hi Felicity, welcome to FS>

Hanna Match are the original match makers and printers.
    Located Richmond NSW. Cheers.

Hanna Match Group
    Bells Line Of Rd, North Richmond NSW 2754, Australia

(02) 4571 1000

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

Interesting concept – how about these couple:

http://www.raveon.com.au/custom-matchbooks/
    http://www.weddingsparklers.com.au/custom-matchbooks/

Good luck, like to see how it goes for you re ROI for this type of advertising.

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Felicity. I hope you enjoy your time on here and pick up plenty of information that will be of benefit to your business. This site really is a great one.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Felicity,

Welcome to the forum.
    a google search on custom matchbox printing shows a few companies who do the kind of printing your talking about.

Steve

FinestFinder
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Felicity,

What is the quantities of matchboxes you are looking at? Can you email the artwork of these matchboxes to [email protected] so that I could provide you with an official quote? When do you need them by?

Cheers,
    May.

Felicity1, post: 147076 wrote:
    Hi

I spend alot of time over the past week trying to find some where that does matchbook/matchbox with business name and logo in Australia. I have had no luck. I have emailed other business’s in Oz but no one seems to want to tell me where they sorced their’s from. If their is anyone that could help that would be great. Also looking for boxes for packaging with name and logo on it also.

Thank you
    Felicity

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.