Home – New Forums New here? Share your story new and looking to learn

• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by tvo89.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    tvo89
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the flying solo forum and hoping to learn and learn from other member to succeed.

I’m a Vietnamese Restaurant owner in Northbridge, WA. My restaurant is called Thanh Dat Vietnamese Noodle House. I’ve been running this restaurant for just over a year now and have learnt a lot but now I’m wanting to learn more and how to drive more customers to my restaurant.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Welcome. I hope you get the answers you are looking for here, and feel free to ask :)

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

[USER=119984]@tvo89[/USER] , Welcome to Flying Solo.

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    tvo89, post: 271568, member: 119984 wrote:
    I’m wanting to learn more and how to drive more customers to my restaurant.

Welcome, and I hope it all goes well.

The best advise I can give you, good food and great customer service, both will give you the best and cheapest advertising possible being word of mouth,

Phoebe_JJ
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    bb1, post: 271574, member: 53375 wrote:
    Welcome, and I hope it all goes well.

The best advise I can give you, good food and great customer service, both will give you the best and cheapest advertising possible being word of mouth,
    Spot on bb1

Quennel Powell
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Welcome! I am now having problems in the educational process. I need professional help writing my essay. I contacted the company https://assignmentbro.com/uk/buy-assignment-online which promised to help me with my academic writing assignment. Tell me, did someone collaborate with this company? I heard from friends that they do their job as professionally and efficiently as possible.

DanniClarke
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi, I am new in flying solo to enhance my knowledge. Hopefully, I will learn many things from flying solo.

Opi Kim
    Participant
    johnhockey
    Participant
    Up

Education is the main part of our life; therefore, everyone has to learn from others. I appreciate your efforts. Who has taken a very important topic about the learning process, which is the best just for students who are completing their studies at universities in the UK?

John Markos
    Participant
    Up

I’m successfully running some websites on micro niche and now I’m going to learn multi niches.

DanniClarke
    Participant
    Up

Hi, I am new in flyingsolo.com.au
    Interested to get something new from flyingsolo 🙂

JenEsabell
    Participant
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi there! It’s great that you are looking to learn from other members and grow your business. All the best…

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

There are many ways to draw in customers. The easiest one is to do a letter drop box to your local area. You must have a very special offer to attract a customer. You could do a two-for-one offer. Although it may not be profitable in the beginning, the goal is to get people in to try your food.

Another option is to give people who come a discount coupon to come back again. This way you have already made a profit on the first visit and this encourages them to come back again.

You could also reach out to groups or clubs to hold meetings there.

mers
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

hello also new here! welcome to both of us

GO88
    Participant
    Up

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.