Home Forums New here? Share your story new and looking to learn

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tvo89
    • Total posts: 1

Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the flying solo forum and hoping to learn and learn from other member to succeed.

I’m a Vietnamese Restaurant owner in Northbridge, WA. My restaurant is called Thanh Dat Vietnamese Noodle House. I’ve been running this restaurant for just over a year now and have learnt a lot but now I’m wanting to learn more and how to drive more customers to my restaurant.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Welcome. I hope you get the answers you are looking for here, and feel free to ask :)

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,125

[USER=119984]@tvo89[/USER] , Welcome to Flying Solo.

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    tvo89, post: 271568, member: 119984 wrote:
    I’m wanting to learn more and how to drive more customers to my restaurant.

Welcome, and I hope it all goes well.

The best advise I can give you, good food and great customer service, both will give you the best and cheapest advertising possible being word of mouth,

Phoebe_JJ
    • Total posts: 4
    bb1, post: 271574, member: 53375 wrote:
    Welcome, and I hope it all goes well.

The best advise I can give you, good food and great customer service, both will give you the best and cheapest advertising possible being word of mouth,
    Spot on bb1

Quennel Powell
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6

Welcome! I am now having problems in the educational process. I need professional help writing my essay. I contacted the company https://assignmentbro.com/uk/buy-assignment-online which promised to help me with my academic writing assignment. Tell me, did someone collaborate with this company? I heard from friends that they do their job as professionally and efficiently as possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.