Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Animal Herbal Health Products for Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brookbyherbs
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    My name is Jackie and I am introducing a new range of herbal and organically certified animal health products into Australia. I am looking for some home based sales reps who can approach stores and get the word out so I look forward to getting to know some of you on this forum and swapping some business ideas.
    If you know of any animal keen sales people who would like to work from home please ask them to get in contact.
    all the best Jackie

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the forum,
    A suggestion regarding your post, you could list some contact details possibly in your signature to help people get in contact with you.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jackie,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

As Steve suggested, you might like to add your contact details to your forum signature. You can do that in the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum.

I do a lot of work in the natural health industry, so will look forward to checking out your website.

All the best,
    Jayne

Prestonam
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    brookbyherbs, post: 126157 wrote:
    Hi everyone
    My name is Jackie and I am introducing a new range of herbal and organically certified animal health products into Australia. I am looking for some home based sales reps who can approach stores and get the word out so I look forward to getting to know some of you on this forum and swapping some business ideas.
    If you know of any animal keen sales people who would like to work from home please ask them to get in contact.
    all the best Jackie

Hey jackie

Dont know if your still trying to sell your product but ive started a pet services business named sparkly barkley pet services. I am in the process of trying to find products to review and sell on my website sparklybarkley.com. wondering if you would be interested in selling your products on mywebsite or at least maybe having a chat about our common interest in animals.

Thanks

Anne-Marie
    Sparkly Barkley Pet Services
    Check us out facebook.com/SBDWS
    http://Www.sparklybarkley.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.