Home Forums New here? Share your story New Australian origin/native natural skin care range

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wildleafjen
    • Total posts: 5

Hello,

I’m in the middle of starting up my new business – Wild Leaf Botanicals – a natural skin care and essential oil range, using Australian origin and native ingredients, sourced from small sustainable growers and producers wherever possible.

I’m passionate about educating and empowering women to make informed choices when it comes to their health! I’m also studying food coaching (and work full time in risk management and compliance).

I’m currently getting my branding/logo sorted, and am about to start doing product samples, with a view to launching in July/August – at markets and online.

I have a fb page (which will be developed once the logo is complete), but want to ‘reserve’ my facebook web address so I can put it on my business card when it gets designed. However it seems that facebook has recently introduced a rule where you need 25 likes to specify your facebook web address! I’d love it if I could get a few likes from you to help out…I only need 7 more. When the page is up and running it will feature lots of inspiring and useful information! Here is the address: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wild-Leaf-Botanicals/978791518818650?sk=timeline

Thank you!!

I’m looking forward to being an active part of these forums.

Jen

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221

Hi Jen,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for introducing yourself!

It sounds like a very interesting business you are starting – I can see that you now have 29 likes on your FB page :-)

Good luck with your new venture and we’ll look forward to hearing more from you.

Lisa

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255

Hello and welcome

Exciting times ahead for you and great to see an Aussie company using Aussie products.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860

DONE! :)

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for your brand!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464

Hi Jen,

I’m in the middle of starting up a business too.
    And sorting out all that comes with it.
    Good luck with launching.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.