Home – New Forums Starting your journey New baby product looking for partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kellyliau
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Due to my previous wonderful experience (have studies in Brisbane for over 2 years), once our baby shoes business is quite ok in TW, Australia is the place I would like to try before any other countries.
    We are just wondering is there any place for whole-sellers/ distributors to be looking for potential products?
    I mean if you are a whole-seller, or would like to become one, which specific website you will definitely go to search the interested products to sell?

Thank you.

• Total posts: 151
    Up

New product launches in Australia

HI

Glad you had a great time in Australia while you studied.

Most businesses use the internet to find wholesalers so I would aim to get your business in that market space as a priority.

As far as finding a business partner, very, very few people will partner with someone they have not met in person. Are you willing to come to Australia to find/meet suitable partners?

Before that though I would suggest that you look at the legal compliances for selling products in Australia first, especially since you are selling baby products. We have Australian Standards that your product must conform to before they can be sold.

Eg: Childrens safety standards, refund quality standards, materials the product is made from, how is the product safety tested.

The baby market is fairly saturated with products and it would take a very cheap price and large quantities before a supplier would be interested here.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kelly,

Could you please confirm for us whether you are based in Australia or Taiwan?

This is a forum for small business owners based in Australia.

Thank you,
    Jayne

kellyliau
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 119730 wrote:
    Hi Kelly,

Could you please confirm for us whether you are based in Australia or Taiwan?

This is a forum for small business owners based in Australia.

Thank you,
    Jayne

I are currently based in TW before AU office’s done.

Is it ok for me to post here?

kellyliau
    Up

Re: New product launches in Australia

Avatar Consulting, post: 119693 wrote:
    HI

Glad you had a great time in Australia while you studied.

Most businesses use the internet to find wholesalers so I would aim to get your business in that market space as a priority.

As far as finding a business partner, very, very few people will partner with someone they have not met in person. Are you willing to come to Australia to find/meet suitable partners?

Before that though I would suggest that you look at the legal compliances for selling products in Australia first, especially since you are selling baby products. We have Australian Standards that your product must conform to before they can be sold.

Eg: Childrens safety standards, refund quality standards, materials the product is made from, how is the product safety tested.

The baby market is fairly saturated with products and it would take a very cheap price and large quantities before a supplier would be interested here.

Thank you so much for your precious information.

Sure, we will go there for sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.