Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events New building company

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DNF81
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all.

I am looking for people who are interested in having a discussion on starting a new building company in Western Australia.

I am a registered builder and have a great deal of experience in a number of different fields within the construction industry.

If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch.

dwearing
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi

I am currently looking to start a company in the residential and or small commercial sectors.

registered contractor/practioner working for a teir 1 commercial builder but finding thats become a bit stale and would like the challenge and rewards of all the hard effort of the job to pay off on a more personal level.

I am currently still working for my employer with doing small builds/carpentry on the side.

Im quite keen on sustainable build practices and have just completed the MBA green living course meaning that I am endorsed and promoted on their website as a sustaiable builder.

Ive just reached a roadblock of how to move forward with taking that leap and leaving my current job and fully commencing into a company of my own and or with partners and still being able to provide for my young family.

It would be good to hear on anyone else’s experience and or guidance.

Dave

Looking

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi DNF81,

Welcome to the forums! To encourage people to get in touch with you, your best bet is to use your name in your posts and set up your forum signature (click “Control Panel” at the top left of this page, then look in the left column for “Edit Signature”).

Best of luck!

Dave

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Dave,

A big welcome to you also!

Just to clarify – are you in Perth and keen on chatting with the original poster? Otherwise (if your post is not actually a reply to the first post), I will move your post to a thread of its own.

Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.