Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Buisness,new Forumite. Never done this before

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wealth creator
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi there.

Pleased to be with you guys and I look forward to dropping in and hanging from time to time.

Firstly, let me tell you a little about myself.

I’m currently 28 years old and work in the 31.5% tax bracket (includes Medicare Levy)
    Full time, so thats my day job.

I’m primarily a residential property investor and plan on retiring (semi as I’m creating my own buisness to work from home) by age 30.

I’ve just written a book on property investing that is suitable for the average Joe and offers great advice on everything one needs to know on the subject, that will be sold within the coming months and I have an interview advertising my current position and Buisness prospects in a popular property magazine what will be published in the coming months so thats a good start for the book.

What I really want to do is create a small Buisness in a field that no one seems to offer and I wish had been around when I first started investing.

I will be offering a one on one mentouring service from home.
    I’m interested in talking with people who have hands on experience in this field so please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.