Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New business Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    YourBizMadeEasy
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’m from Adelaide and have just joined up tonight after reading a bit about Flying Solo. My company is Your Business Made Easy (I also have a business partner), and we provide book keeping, IT, human resources and management consulting services to Adelaide businesses. We aim to help small to medium sized businesses that don’t always have the resources to have anyone ‘in-house’ in these business areas.

We are quite interested in getting into blogging and contributing articles on some of the areas we have knowledge in, so this will be a good place to start, not only for helpful information for our own business but to potentially help others.

We look forward to meeting some other business owners in and around Adelaide,

Thanks,

Abby

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Abby,

Welcome to the forum.
    Do you have a website? You can insert a link into the footer of your posts through the control panel.

Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Abby,

Welcome.. Gotta love adelaide, Glenelg, Victor Harbour etc etc.. Lovely…

Moving on.. Pull up your chair, put on your glassed and enjoy.. lots of lovely people around, to learn and share with and on occasions, grow with through mutual business collaborations :D

Look forward to seeing you around

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hello Abby

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time on here :D Lots of fabulous small business owners willing to collaborate to help improve business.

Looking forward to your posts!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

G’day Abby, and welcome!

I hope you like it here. :)

We have a very active meet-up group in Adelaide, so if you’d like to join in the fun, head along to this section of the boards for the details of the next event.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

YourBizMadeEasy
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

It took a bit of head scratching at first, but I’ve got the signature worked out now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.