Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New business classifieds website (Wiredlocal)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Wiredlocal
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

A good day to everyone, I’m the owner of a brand new business classifieds website which basically allows Australian users to search for their local businesses and for business owners to list their businesses. I always found it frustrating to how expensive internet advertising can be which inspired me to develop this website. Wiredlocal charges $0.99 a week with no extra to pay. Our motto at Wiredlocal is “if we get noticed, then you get noticed”. We regularly run ad campaigns to get our name out there so people can find the local businesses listed with us.
    wiredlocal-logo2.png

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

Hi,

Just added our business name, hope you get lots of listings as I see the site has only two businesses listed inc ours.

Will check your site again in the coming weeks to see how is going.

Good luck with your business and welcome to Flying Solo

DavidThomas
    • Total posts: 265
    Up

Looks like a great service, good luck with it!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Wiredlocal,

Yep good luck and welcome to the forum.

Steve

Wiredlocal
    Up

Thankyou all for the kind welcomes. We only received our website from the web developing company this morning and have already made plans to run ad campaigns through google ad words, facebook, youtube, SEO, local newspapers and flyer distribution. We are hoping that in the next 3 months we will be getting heavy traffic and lots of businesses seeing that its free of charge. Once again thank you for the kind welcome.

My Wedding Concierge
    • Total posts: 109
    Up

Hey there and welcome. I was wondering, with the number of local online directories out there, how do you plan to differentiate yourself? What is the overall plan? I.e. the next google for business?

Wiredlocal
    Up

Hi that is a good question. Our business is simply directed at small business owners who cannot afford to list their businesses on other websites that charge so much money. Any business owner would look at it as a cheap alternative to have another source of advertising for their business. What will make us different is the fact that we actively run ad campaigns to get our name out there to our users so they are aware of our website the next time they wish to find a local business near them. We also believe the costings to list a business with us is unbeatable by any other business classifieds website. So to put it simply, we’re giving smaller businesses who can’t afford today’s advertising, an opportunity to get their services and brands out there to our Australian public and get noticed.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Wiredlocal,

A warm welcome from all of us here at FSHQ too.

I hope your new venture goes brilliantly for you :)

Jayne

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.