Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Business & Finding The Right Supplier – How long did it take you??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

I am thinking of adding a new service to my business, but i would like your advice/opinions first.

How long did it take you to find the right suppliers for your new business? I see so many times on the FS Forum and other sites as well, pleads for help with this exact thing.

I am gaining new contacts each and every day and i am starting to be in a better position to offer this to start ups or any business for that matter, who need some help with this. Whether you simply just don’t have time to be searching or whether you really have no idea where to start, it does not matter.

I am thinking of a No Find, No Fee model. A standard flat rate fee would be charged, (say for example $49) and would only be paid when a quality lead is given to my client that wishes to have me do this for them.

Obviously it would need more fine tuning than this, however i just wanted to run the idea past all of the talented business people on here to see what their thought are on this. Please be honest, i promise i won’t cry :D i hope.

Kind Regards
    Kim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.