Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Business (Help)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Very quickly ill outline my plans. I will have to come on here later tonight when i have more time to discuss.

I plan to start a “Mobile Hospitality” Business. Sound strange well im open to suggestions on what to call it also.

basically ill be working for whatever need is required in the hospitality industry, whether it be, MC, 21sts, beer tasting nights, sportsmans nights, party days, staff team building days, bucks days etc. I have 30 subjects all up.

Very quickly ill decide in the coming weeks whethere ill pursue the idea. The idea has been in the making for about 2 years and i have preacticed a few of these ideas with great feedback. mainly organising bucks turns.

Any initial feedback on this idea would be great.

In a few weeks i wold then start up the ABN/Business name etc.

Would only start this very casually to see how we go, I have a PR/Marketing /Hospitality experience. Anyhow will try come on later for a more in depth description.

Cheers

DanielM
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

So your system will send out texts to whomever signed up to the particular category? I look forward to hearing more later tonight.

DanielM
    • Total posts: 241
    Up

So your system will send out texts to whomever signed up to the particular category? I look forward to hearing more later tonight.

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up
    DanielM, post: 112880 wrote:

TXT….what the…..????

King
    • Total posts: 2,212
    Up
    DanielM, post: 112880 wrote:

TXT….what the…..????

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Hi Brendan.

Do a quick search for posts by TTB here on FS and check our her website http://www.tickthebox.net.au/

Similar concept to yours however targeted at the female audience.

Good luck.

PS: When it comes to building your own website. It’s Flash or nothing!

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Hi Brendan.

Do a quick search for posts by TTB here on FS and check our her website http://www.tickthebox.net.au/

Similar concept to yours however targeted at the female audience.

Good luck.

PS: When it comes to building your own website. It’s Flash or nothing!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.