Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Business Helping Cafes.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jade Taylor
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I have posted on here a couple of times so I’m not exactly new but I have just launched a new business so I thought here might be a good place to introduce it if you don’t mind.

Our new business is called Creative Cafe Apps. We create mobile apps (Apple & Android) specifically for cafes.

Our website has just gone live. It has a heap of information and we will be posting regular articles helping cafes with there online and mobile marketing. Lots of free tips and tutorials. I have added the link to my signature if you are interested.

Regards

Jade

RachelWrites
    • Total posts: 81
    Up

Welcome Jade!

What a great way to allow the everyday coffee shop to have a chance at competing with the likes of Starbucks. Well done :)

Are you focusing mostly on web marketing, face-to-face and growing from local or approaching chain coffee shops?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jade,

Congratulations :)

I hope it all goes brilliantly for you.

As you’ve noticed, we quite often have new and aspiring cafe owners here asking questions, so I hope you’ll decide to stick around and become part of the furniture here – I’m sure they would appreciate your expertise.

Love your work,
    Jayne

Jade Taylor
    Up

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the comment. Our primary focussed service at the moment is mobile apps.

We don’t currently offer paid marketing services. To start it is more about our blog and providing a lot of content to help people and working with our clients to guide them and just share our knowledge. So if one of our clients has questions on SEO or social marketing I’m happy to help. Their success is our success.

Our focus is local independent cafes, not so much the larger franchises. So if you own say 3 cafes around Sydney that’s fine. More major stores like Starbucks, Gloria Jeans etc aren’t so much our focus.

Our product is an app for your cafe but we are focussing on understanding the industry and studying customer profiles and behaviours so we can help our clients get the best ROI.

Jade Taylor
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you, I had a look around last night and came across a question from a new cafe owner so I added some feedback to the conversation.

I am happy to help where I can.

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Jade, what a fabulous idea! Love it :)
    Wishing you much success in business and beyond.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.