Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New business owner looking for friends in business!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danni Evans Photography
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello :)

My name is Danni, I’m 22 (23 tomorrow!!) and I’m a wedding and portrait photographer.
    I’ve been in business almost 1 year and loving it.
    I’d really love to chat with others about all things business.. be it good or bad.

Would be amazing to chat to someone happy to after advice, or someone new like me just wanting someone to chat to other than family members or a boyfriend that don’t quite understand what I’m on about! :)

Would love to hear about your successes and defeats and create a good friendship.

Or alternatively, perhaps you know a forum or place that would be a perfect fit for the above?

Thanks!! :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Danni, and happy birthday! :)

Hanging out with us here will give you lots of folk to talk to about those very subjects you describe, and has the added advantage of also giving you a broad base of experience and opinions to draw from.

It might also be a good idea to check out a few networking events – you never know who you’ll connect with there! You’ll find a list of groups to check out on our page on meetup.com.

Hope that helps, and will look forward to getting to know you here on the forum,
    Jayne

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Danni and congrats on 1 year in business

You have come to the right place here, there are a lot of small business owners who you can share your highs and lows, ask questions of and help within these forums.

Participate as much as you can and you will build the relationships you are looking for.

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hello Danni,

Welcome aboard.

You have found the right place. :)
    I would have to agree, talking work to family tends to get that blank face response.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Danni, I am always up for a good chat…

ShaniW
    • Total posts: 32
    Up

Hi Danni,

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums! I haven’t been a very regular visitor for a while now, but am back with a new year’s resolution to participate a hell of a lot more and would love to have someone else to chat to who understands about the ups and downs of the business world.

Congratulations on your business being one year old!
    Hope to get to know you better,

Shân

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.