Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Business Question.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fe3lx
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi I am looking to dive into the world of starting my own business. Nice to meet you all.

I was hoping to receive some feedback from the community.

My questions are:

1. Do you think finding the right marketing agency for your business needs is difficult and time consuming?

2. Would you use a service that understands your marketing needs and directs you to a agency that best fits your needs? ( a non bias service with no relationship to the agencies )

3. If so how much would you pay for a service like that? $50, $100 etc

Any feedback or thoughts would be fantastic.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Welcome aboard the forums! And good on you for looking to get stuck in.

As for your Qs…
    1) Yes
    2) I’d have my doubts about how you would A) understand my marketing needs, and B) understand all the agencies out there well enough to know the best one for my needs.

Hope that makes sense and helps you a little. :)

Dave

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy {insert name here}

Hope you are well…

Re your questions, personally i would not pay for a referral service like this i would draw on my network of contacts already to learn from others past experiences and then evaluate whom i wished to use.

On another note, as this is your first post maybe actually introduce yourself as well as the more we know and get to know someone the more engagement tends to occur.

All the best {insert name here}

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    fe3lx
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

My name is Jarrad :)

I have been working in the advertising industry for the last ten years for big agencies.

Over the duration of my career I have noticed friends that start businesses find it really tricky to find agencies that understand small business needs and budgets.

Hence the questions if a services existed that delivered the best agency/agencies to contact based on individual small business needs, would this be of interest to the community here.

SimplyReplica, post: 194759 wrote:
    Howdy {insert name here}

Hope you are well…

Re your questions, personally i would not pay for a referral service like this i would draw on my network of contacts already to learn from others past experiences and then evaluate whom i wished to use.

On another note, as this is your first post maybe actually introduce yourself as well as the more we know and get to know someone the more engagement tends to occur.

All the best {insert name here}

Cheers
    Jason

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.