Home – New Forums Starting your journey New business start-up website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Richard A
    • Total posts: 92
    Up
    ::

Hi Folks,

Found this today – thought you may be interested.

Cheers

Richard

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/media/20100903-new-website-for-start-up-entrepreneurs-launched.html

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

They say… “We aim to provide that community with deep, intelligent news and information that is written in a lively, accessible way to help them start smart”

If that is all they are going to do then it will be hard for them to deliver value exceeding the real life practical advice accessible and delivered in this forum

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Got to agree with you there Warren! But knowing how well the team at Smart Company do things, it’s likely to be a good supplement to what goes on around here.

The more genuine support that’s around for start ups the better, that’s for sure!

Robert

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Couldnt agree more.

Individual Cleaners Association offered support and it is growing beyond all expectations.

They have even dragged me back to represent them at an industry meeting.

What do you have to do to retire ???

mark_xpnsit
    • Total posts: 140
    Up

I just had a quick look and it does seem to have some useful articles, but I would have to agree that to ‘beat’ the advice from real people on the ground on flyingsolo would be a tough job – think I’ll stick here!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Mark – we’re ever grateful for your support. But of course, it’s the generosity of the fabulous folk like yourself that hang out here that make this forum what it is.

We love your work!
    Jayne and the FS Crew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.