Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New Business Sunshine Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    naturalspawater
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi I am sole business owner on the Sunshine Coast. I have been working from home promoting my product which is the only federally registered Non Chlorine Sanitiser for spas and pools. Last year I decided to gain more exsposure I needed to open a retail outlet. So have opened a spa shop being the first environmentally friendly we sell only our products and Australian made spas. It has been extremely hard over the past 3mths and so am looking for some like minded support and suggestions. Ouor website is http://www.naturespa.net.au

Scott F
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Very nice web site,

I work for AXIS business in Maroochydore, We specialize in consulting and the acquisition and sales of businesses on the coast.

Did not see your post until today, I may even take the time to call in one day to have a look, seeing as though it is on the way to work.

best of luck with your business,

Scott.
    AXIS Business
    0458 793 323

altaimage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 98
    Up

Have you tried a strategic marketing campaign – x2 weeks of adwords locally based with a tied in leaflet/flyer distribution? Something to push your identity out there a bit more – start hitting peoples mailboxes and getting your image out there – it’s the sub conscious sometimes that sells!

All the best
    Scott @ alta|image
    http://www.altaimage.com.au
    [email protected]

chancelm
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

I can’t believe it! I was just talking to my partner last weekend about if a natural spa water alternative exists instead of that nasty chlorine! And look what I stumble across!

Congratulations on the work you have done so far, sounds like you just need a little boost and momentum to get that ball rolling again. Scott @ Alta Image had a great suggestion, I would add to that a Strategic Alliance Partnership with a complimentary Business.

I’ll explain first what this entails; complimentary businesses are ones who’s product or service would compliment yours and visa versa, so brainstorm business that would fit this criteria eg, Pool and Spa Maintenance or Landscapers etc. Investigate these businesses to see which are in your near vicinity and align with your Business and values.

Next explore what kind of mutual benefit you could offer your chosen Strategic Alliance Partner, it may be a commission to the Pool and Spa Maintenance Business for every Client’s Spa they ‘convert’ to natural sanitizer, or a maybe discount on a new spa, explore your options, keep it simple, then approach your chosen Business, express to them your interest in establishing a Strategic Alliance and invite them to suggest an offer they could allow you to pass on to your clients, so it’s a win-win for you both.

This can be a great way to broaden your horizon, expand your exposure and market to a whole other database of clientèle.

Good Luck!

To Your Success,
    Chance :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.