Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New, But Not New!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fond Digital Agency
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hello, hello,

I stumbled across this site after it appeared as a referring URL to our own site, so thought I would head on over for a look!

In reference to the “new, but not new” line, I’ve been working in corporate digital for over a decade across ecommerce and content strategy/SEO, and have recently stepped out on my own, along with two consulting partners, creating a digital agency called, Fond.

We have a presence in Melbourne and Hobart (but also perform some work in Sydney), with our main value proposition being end-to-end digital services: we do everything from bespoke web design, right through to the full spectrum of digital marketing activity, meaning we can offer complete solutions for realistic price points (i.e. we don’t outsource!).

Our team has a combined 35 years’ digital experience, with all three of us having come from senior executive digital positions in multinational organisations.

As our slogan says, “We’re Fond of digital” and this really is the truth. We look forward to generally helping out on the forum and perhaps even picking up some new clients :)

Cheers,

Stu – Founder of Fond

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi Stu

Great to have you here, I can see you’ve already been diving in and helping others.

Thanks for joining.

Robert and the FS Crew

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome Stu, glad you found Flying Solo it is a great place for small business.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.