Home – New Forums Starting your journey New Domain Name, Website and APP marketplace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nighttax
    • Total posts: 172
    Up
    ::

Hi everybody
    Well old accountant, failed climate change advocate, now trying a new journey. I have had a Marketplace website built for Domain Names, Websites and Apps. It is free to list and there are no successful sale fees. So feel free to list any domains or websites or apps you want to sell at auction.

Still have a glitch with the Website and APP listing page that even though it is free it is still going to paypal. Have asked my guy to fix it asap. But you can still list it and when the pay page if fixed I will let you know and you will be able to make the listing live then. The Domain name listing page works fine so you domains will be good to go unless you have a weird TLD that the auto who is function can’t access then I will have to check ownership manually. All domain auction sites have the same problem with this.

All a fun learning curve.

Regards
    Evan

nighttax
    • Total posts: 172
    Up
    ::

Payment glitch for Websites and apps fixed. No it is not I just checked. Will contact my guy again :-(

Fixed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.