Home – New Forums Other discussions New for members: Our guide to marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

As part of our new membership offerings, we’re committed to consistently adding new resources, features and special offers – including eBooks covering popular topics.

Because the basics of marketing is a topic that we’re asked about by soloists on a daily basis, we’ve put together our latest report, The Flying Solo guide to Marketing, which is free for all site members. In it you’ll find a collection of the best articles and advice from the Flying Solo community that will help you get your head around the fundamentals of marketing.

It covers a few of the essential topics such as:

• Your business plan
    • Getting started with marketing
    • Refining your target market
    • Your unique selling proposition
    • Communicating clearly
    • Testing, tools and analysis
    • Taking action

Whether you’re a Free Member, Community Member or Business Class Member, just visit our bonus downloads page to grab this report and several others (you’ll need to be logged into the site).

If you’re not a Flying Solo member, then find out more and join up here.

In future reports we’ll be delving into more detail on topics such as refining your communication strategy, assembling a toolkit of marketing materials (such as your logo, website and social media presence) and determining your sales approach.

Until then, happy marketing!
    The Flying Solo Crew

PS: These comprehensive ‘how-to’ reports are just one of the many benefits of Flying Solo’s premium membership.

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Thank you Flying Solo!

Dave’s IT
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Wow, this is great, thankyou!

The features and benefits section really helped me to understand my values and how I can market them :)

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Thank you. Well worth the read. l found the step by step approach really useful.

All best,

Lindsay

DCS
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I just have to thank you for a very informative and helpful read. It was exactly what I needed to help me get started.

Easy to manage, not overwhelming, with the right amount of content.

Thanks again.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We put a heap of effort into this report, everyone on the FS team was involved, and it’s truly gratifying to hear you think it’s useful.

We’ll be distributing more Flying Solo guides over the coming months, although future reports will be available to premium members only.

Sam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.