Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New from Canberra,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BEBS
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Narelle Barrie and i am the founder of Barries Executive Business Services (BEBS). [email protected]

Having never started/managed my own business it has been a trying and long road to finally having my business site published.

Its still early days yet but im having considerable trouble in finding the most beneficial and wide ranging forms in which i can market my business.

So far i have secured a google listing and this site.

I would greatly appreciate any advice regarding alternative forms of marketing and any general feedback concerning my webpage.

Feel free to contact me to chat or your in a similar siuation

thanks, Narelle

Dave Bockett
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Welcome Narelle,
    Great to have another person from Canberra join! We do run semi-regular local meetups and would love to see you come along.

It is a hard road starting a new business and more importantly getting those first few clients! Perhaps you can tell us who your ideal client would be so we can try and help you market to them. From your website it appears you are aiming for the top end of the market? What have you tried so far in terms of marketing? Do you know what sort of demand there is for your services?

I won’t comment on your website as I see you have had plenty of feedback from your other posting.

Dave.

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

Hi Narelle and welcome from another Canberran. Lovely to have you here!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.