Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MarketKingNL
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new momber of the group. I am ArdJan de Pater, a 21-year old based in the Netherlands.
    I always loved writing marketing pans and getting to know entrepeneurs and business owners. The part I loved and love most is the fact that you are helping people place their business in the right position!
    Of all the joy I had from digital marketing and market research, I started thinking about building a business with it.

So here I am. I started my website (I really want to put it here but I’m afraid I will be banned) and hired someone to code it. I am currently updating my SEO and advertising my website. I did get some requests about tips for marketing and told people that animated videos are the way to go to explain your business. So I took over this company that does just that and I deliver that service to my clients. I reallly want to list this website as well but hey rules are rules:)

I would love to be a part of this forum now as an official marketing consultant.

I hope you all have a good day and maybe if there is still some free time in that day, ask for my websites in the chat to give some feedback:) much appreciated.

With kind regards,
    ArdJan de Pater

Cec Busby
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Hey Ardlan,
    Welcome to the community. I’m the editor of Flying Solo, let me know if I can offer any assistance.
    Cheers
    Cec

Cec Busby Editor Flying Solo
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.